The Kitchen Shop – Custom Countertops
At The Kitchen Shop, we design custom spaces that are comfortable, personal, and captivating. We believe that excellent interior design reflects the homeowner’s personality in an authentic and encapsulating way. However, we know that to achieve a great interior design, you have to start with the basics.
Countertops are among the essential elements in any design and also have a profound impact on the final result. New countertops make all the difference in a kitchen or bathroom design, while also increasing the value and aesthetic appeal of a home. Which makes countertop selection, fabrication, and installation all the more important, and it is our mission to make sure this crucial part of the remodeling process is executed flawlessly.
Our premier selection of the most sought after countertops consists of a variety of colors, materials, and patterns that ensure our clients find the perfect stone to fit their vision. From the start of the custom countertop process, our designers work with clients to select the ideal stone for their lifestyle and design preferences.
The Kitchen Shop’s Custom Countertop Process:
The Kitchen Shop’s custom countertop services suit each client’s specific needs, lifestyle, and vision for their home, our designers provide the information clients need to choose the perfect countertop material for their home. Our dedicated team works with you side by side to help you select your ideal stone. Whether you prefer granite, quartz, laminate, or solid surface, we guarantee that your new countertops will be a beautiful centerpiece in your home.
We want to help our customers create the home of their dreams, and by offering a vast selection of brands and materials, we make sure each stone selected will contribute to making their dream home a reality. Best of all, you can view every countertop material option in person before your final selection to ensure every detail is just right. After selection, we provide top of the line professional fabrication and installation services that are certain to leave behind stunning results.
Our clients can expect to be thrilled with the look and feel of their new custom countertops. While also feeling confident that their selection has impacted their home in a truly magnificent way!
What Does Your Custom Countertop Process Involve?
Five Steps To Brand New Countertops
- To get started on the road to custom countertops, we begin by reviewing a sketch of your project layout; this can be your current layout or a new layout you have in mind.
- Whether you plan to keep your current layout or change it up completely, the countertop sketch should include estimated measurements – length and width of countertop space to get total square footage, length and width of the backsplash to calculate total square footage, as well the total length of exposed edge that will need a profile created, appliance locations, and any special requests that we need to keep in mind.
- From there, our kitchen designers and bathroom remodeling experts help you to choose which countertop material is best for your lifestyle – Granite, Quartz, Laminate, or Solid Surface!
- A kitchen designer will guide you through the material catalog of your choice, and help you choose the perfect stone to fit your unique vision.
- We then make a digital template to ensure the stone is the perfect fit, shape, and size for your countertop area.
- To ensure your new look will be just what you had in mind, we will review it with you and check it along the way.
- During this process, your countertop will be cut and fabricated using the latest technology and tools to ensure the perfect fit.
- Your custom countertops are then meticulously packed for delivery, making sure they arrive without a scratch.
- Removal of existing countertops* and haul away.
- Our professional installers will then install your brand new custom countertops!
- Once our trusted team finishes, they will go over any remaining questions or concerns, to give you peace of mind in your new addition.
Whether your new countertops are for your kitchen, bathroom, home office, or anywhere you prefer – Our customers can expect to be 100% satisfied with the new look their custom countertops provide. The Kitchen Shop has one main goal, to get you to fall in love with your home! By offering tailored design services that include custom countertop fabrication and installation, we guarantee to reach that goal every time! Learn more about our manufacturing facilities, custom countertop solutions, and more by giving us a call or stopping by one of our showroom locations.
Discuss Our Countertop Process With A Designer At One Of Our Showroom Locations
What Countertop Materials Do We Offer?
The Kitchen Shop offers the most popular countertop materials on the market, including granite, quartz, laminate, and solid surface. By doing so, we ensure customers will find the perfect stone for their specific needs and tastes. Each material is beautiful and unique in its own way. For an idea of which material is right for you, we’ve gone over the main differences between the materials we carry:
- Non-porous, stain-resistant, and anti-bacterial
- Resistant to scratches and maintains appearance overtime
- Extremely low maintenance, easy to take care of, and resilient
- Has a variety of design options, with consistent patterns, ideal for a modern aesthetic
- Provides a one of a kind countertop, as granite is a natural material
- The second hardest material on earth, making it extremely durable
- Easily resists bacteria and dirt when sealed every 12 months
- Resistant to heat and scratches, perfect for families
Solid Surface Countertops
- They have invisible seams, for a smooth and easy to clean finish.
- They are non-porous, stain-resistant, and antimicrobial
- Easy care and maintenance
- They’re printable and can create any look
- They’re cost-effective, gives beautiful aesthetic with a low budget
- Low maintenance, do not require polishes or seals
- Offers a diverse selection of patterns and colors to fit your desired look
- Can be cut to fit any shape, application, or floor plan
Quartz, Granite, Solid Surface, and Laminate Brands